viernes, 24 de abril de 2009

remember: be strong

Sometimes you must to get your life, you must to get your way. In thats moments you know all, you know that you must to do, you know where your lifes goes. But it´s hard, you think that´s imposible. In thats moments you need to think, you need to reflect, you need to be alone for understand, be alone all the time that you need. the time will give you the a new posibilities, will give you new ways. And this is very important. you must to be alone for understand yourself, for meet yourself, and when the life will give you the news ways, you could choose the best for you.

Eren, my litle turkish friend, remember that "be strong".

1 comentarios:

Eren Yıldırım dijo...

Gonzalo you are the strongest person i ever seen :P. I know who is stronger. But i'm strong in Rome but not alone I'm with you.
While I'm in Italy i got many experience i meet a lot of person a lot of culture but you are the different for me. You were always beside me and you are still with me this is makes me happy. Greetings my great friend Kisses (In Turkey man can kiss eachother :P ):)